Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Summer Has Arrived

It's official, summer is here. It seemed to me that it took forever to get here this year. The weather kept going back and forth between hot and cool, teasing us with hints of summer only to cool off again. But now it's officially here and it's been hot. Along with the hot are storms, lots of storms and some of them strong ones. We were lucky no major damage, just trees. Not everyone was so lucky.

But that's the way summer is here, the trade off for the hot weather and summer fun, thunderstorms. But for today the storms are over and the air is cooler and everything is fresh and clean from the rain. Tomorrow the sun will be back as will the heat and we will enjoy another beautiful summer day.

I love all the seasons and they all bring their own uniqueness and beauty, but summer will forever be my favorite just for the fond memories it holds.I love this time of year and I hope that wherever you are and whatever the season I hope it holds something special for you! Have a wonderful night! B. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment