Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Beautiful Summer Day

It's been a beautiful, hot summer day. It felt as if we skipped spring and summer was slow in coming as well, but it's here now. I'm so glad, Summer is my very favorite season and I look forward to it every year. I think it goes back to being a kid and getting out of school for the summer. I couldn't wait for summer, no school, long days meant more time to play outside. I loved that and I still do.I love the warm nights, to sit outside after dark or take a walk in the cool night air. I love the smell of fresh cut grass and honeysuckle. I love the humming birds and butterflies that come to check out all of my flowers, the sound of the fountains flowing in my front yard, all part of life in the summertime. Sitting on the front porch sipping iced tea, lounging on the porch swing reading a book. I do love summer, the things I do may have changed since childhood, but my love for this season remains as strong as ever.

I hope you find beauty and happiness in your world no matter what the season, Have a wonderful night and a bright, happy tomorrow! B. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment