Monday, May 13, 2013

Traveling the World

I live in a small town in a rural area. I spend a lot of time looking at facebook and other blogs from around the world, I see so many beautiful places that I'd love to visit. I've not traveled a lot and never outside the U.S. and there are so many places I would love to go.I love to look at pictures from all around the world. It really makes you realize how big and beautiful the world really is.

It's easy to forget sometimes that there is so much out there beyond your little part of the world. We get busy with life and especially when you live in a small, secluded area you kind of forget the rest of the world exists. But it does, there is so much out there to see and do. So much beyond my little world.

I love to look at other parts of the world, to see the beauty of it and see what life is like there.How people live, what they do, what they eat. I love to see how different cultures do things differently than we do here.I would love to be able to travel around the world and see it first hand, be a part of it. But since that isn't an option right now, I'll continue to admire it from afar, enjoying the beauty of the world through the eyes of others.

Hope you're having a wonderful day filled with beauty and love and sunshine. B. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment