Friday, May 31, 2013

Summertime and Lightening Up

The weather is really heating up here and I find myself wanting to lighten up. I would love to lose a few pounds and I figure summer is a good time to do it. I've been eating lighter, more salads, smoothies and fresh juices and I love it.

I really love fresh, in season fruits and veggies. Strawberries are my favorite and they are plentiful right now. I love them in just about anything but I think my favorite is in smoothies. It's a great way to start the day especially when it's hot out and you don't feel like something heavy.

So we'll see how it goes, with any luck I'll lose a few extra pounds and get into shape. If not I'll at least enjoy the tastiness of it all.

Hope you all have a wonderful day and whatever your'e doing you find something delicious to make your day a little brighter and tastier! B. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment