Thursday, May 9, 2013

Lovely Day

Hello everyone, hope you've all had a wonderful day today. It's been beautiful, warm and sunny here today, most welcome after three days of rain. I actually was able to get outside and enjoy it today.

The sky was beautiful and blue and filled with fluffy white clouds, perfect. The warmth of the sun felt so good after the recent cooler days. Everything is bright and green and alive.The birds were singing, happy I'm sure that the sun had returned.Flowers were blooming everywhere and it was so wonderful to be out in it all.

And now the sun has set and the night sky is filled with stars, but the air is warm and feels wonderful as it drifts through the open windows. I love this time of year, warm days and cool night filled with the sound of frogs in our creek. It's days like today that I want to spend as much time as I can outside soaking it all up.

I hope your day has been as beautiful as mine and that you have a great night. B.:)

No comments:

Post a Comment