Monday, May 6, 2013

New week

Good morning and welcome to a new week! Monday is here again and with it comes a new start. A fresh new week to shape it into whatever you want it to be. I think that I'm going to decide to make it a wonderful week.


It's a cool and rainy day here and I'd much prefer the sun to shine, but I'm going to choose to see the beauty in it.I know the sun will be back and it will be warm again, so I'll listen to the rain and appreciate the life that it brings to everything. Because without it nothing would be here and it makes me really appreciate those warm sunny days.


There really is beauty in everything, after the rain comes the rainbow.A little reward of beauty after the rain is gone.

Hope you all have a great day and a great week ahead and that you are able to find the beauty that is all around you! B.

No comments:

Post a Comment