Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Color, Feng Shui and Happiness

I've always loved color, bright colorful things have always made me happy. My clothes, my home and even my food. I never really understood why . Certain colors more than others, but I need lots of color around me all the time.

A few years ago I learned about feng shui and how the energy of our surroundings effects all aspects of our lives. Color is a big part of that. Paint a room or get new colorful curtains or some new throw pillows and it can change your whole out look. Or wear your favorite color shirt or nail polish or jewelry and it can really lift your spirits.

Now I've done a lot of reading on the subject and found at times it was confusing and would drive me crazy trying to figure it all out. Not at all what feng shui is supposed to be about. Recently I discovered the tao of Dana fengshuidana. She has a way of simplifying it all, making it so much easier to figure out.She helps you understand how to make you house comfortable for you, to make into what feels right for you and that can make a real difference in how you feel. This is an interesting article on color therapy and how each color effects you. colortherapy


 I always knew I needed lots of color and it seems as I get older I crave it even more. Here's the proof.

Hope you all have a wonderful, beautiful and colorful night! B. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment