Monday, March 10, 2014

Welcome To A New Week


Happy Monday! Welcome to a new week. It's sunny and warm here, temps around 70 degrees. A perfect day to get outside and soak up a little sunshine, something I'm in need of after this long winter. I'm starting to see the first signs of spring, daffodils and crocus are starting to bloom and I can see the beginning of leaves starting to come out on the rosebushes. Spring is much welcomed this year, even more than usual I think.

So today I spent a little time outside cleaning off our front porch after it being neglected all winter. My swing is clean and ready for me to spend the warm days sitting there enjoying the birds and the flowers, reading and writing and sipping iced tea. It may be a couple more weeks before it's warm to stay, but it will be ready and waiting for me when it does.

Hope your week is a beautiful one, enjoy!

Much love, C. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment