Sunday, March 16, 2014

It's Almost Spring

It's almost spring in just a few days, I'm so ready. It's a time of renewal, time to start fresh and begin again. The earth begins to come back to life and we can do the same. As we shed the layers of clothing as the weather gets warmer, we can shed layers of ourselves as well. 

We've had all winter to settle down and get cozy, but now is time for us to spring back to life as well. It's time to spring clean our homes, our minds and bodies. A time to make changes with how we eat and think and what we want to do with our lives. It's a time to renew yourself, to let yourself become who you were meant to be.

You've had all winter to think about what you want to do and how you want to live the rest of this year, now is the time to start to put all those thoughts into action. Go through your home and get rid of all the things that are weighing you down, things you no longer love or need. Give it a good cleaning, wash the windows and make everything sparkle. 

 Look at your clothes, get rid of whatever doesn't fit or doesn't fit with the person you want to be or how you wish to see yourself. Only keep the things that make you feel good about you, if it doesn't then why would you want to keep it?

Maybe it's time to change how you eat, take a look at what you've been putting into your body and ask yourself if this is the best thing for you? Does it nourish your body and your spirit? Just something to think about. I have noticed that what I eat and drink has a huge impact on how I feel. After making some changes recently I have more energy and it definitely improved my mood.

For me this year spring is a time to take better care of me. I'm working on making me better so I have more to give to my family and to the world. 

This is what I've been working on this week, letting go of things that I don't want or don't contribute to my life in some way. It's such a wonderful feeling to lighten up in that way. The house feels lighter and brighter and so do I. It took a little time to get going but I'm so glad I did, and it's a work in progress, there's still lots to do. It's all part of discovering who you are and what's important in your life, keep what is and let go of the rest, it only holds you back.

I hope you all have a wonderful week filled with love and beauty. Much love C. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment