Friday, July 19, 2013

Happy Friday!

It's Friday again, I can't believe another week has passed. It seems like I blink and it's the weekend again. It's been a very hot one here this week. Hot and humid! But that's July for you. I thought summer would never get here, but here it is and I'm loving it. Seems we had so many cool rainy days that it didn't feel like summer, that's all changed now.

It's uncomfortable sometimes but I still love it. I love all the beautiful flowers that are blooming all around my yard. I love that I can just step outside and pick a big bouquet and put all through the house and on my porches. The butterflies and bees are loving them too.

I love that we sit outside after dark and enjoy the cooler night air and watch the lightening bugs.We tend to stay out a little later than we probably should but it's so nice out that you just don't want to come inside. I get to spend a lot more time on my porch swing too, my favorite spot.

Summer here means long hot days, thunderstorms and just being a little more laid back. The meals are usually lighter and easier, the drinks a little colder and you take things a little slower. It's too hot not to. I love summer!

Hope you have all had a wonderful week and you have a beautiful weekend ahead!  <3 B.

No comments:

Post a Comment