Saturday, July 6, 2013

Beach Dreaming

I've been dreaming of the beach lately. Now that summer is here I find myself dreaming of lying on a beach somewhere, feeling the cool breeze blowing off the ocean. Soaking up the warm sunshine and just relaxing with the sand between my toes.

I think that's one of the most wonderful ways to spend a day, sitting on the beach. I love the smell of the salt air, I love the feeling of the waves as they wash ashore while you stroll along the shoreline. I love the palm trees and I love sipping a cool refreshing drink as I watch people wander past, enjoying their time on the beach. 

I love the outdoor dining, enjoying delicious food, listening to the sound of the ocean. Such a wonderful, peaceful sound.

It's been a number of years since I've been to the beach and oh how I've missed it. I often wonder what it would be like to live on a tropical island, to wake up everyday to those sounds, that breeze and those smells. What would it be like to spend all your days relaxing on the beach, not worrying about a job or bills or any of those things that we deal with on a daily basis.It's just a fantasy I know, but it's fun to think about, to dream. An escape, if even for just for a little while.

I hope you're all having a wonderful weekend and if you get a chance to escape to the beach enjoy the sun and salt air and take in all the beauty that surrounds you! B. <3 


No comments:

Post a Comment