Sunday, February 16, 2014

Time Flies

I can't believe we're in the middle of February already, the year is flying by. I've been busy this year which is one of the reasons I haven't posted since the first of the year. It's cold and snowy here now, but soon spring will be here. I'm so ready. I'm tired of cold weather and more than ready to embrace the warmth of spring.

Spring is a time of renewal, a time for new beginnings. I always await the first signs of new life each year, the first flowers to pop through the ground, the first leaves on the trees, the grass starting to turn green after the brown of a long, cold winter. The birds singing in the trees, the butterflies returning and finally being warm enough to sit outside.

 I'm ready to embrace the new beginnings, in nature and in myself. For now I wait patiently as the snow melts.

Much love,  <3

No comments:

Post a Comment