Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Me

Today I thought I,d tell you a little bit about myself. My name is Cindy, I've been married to my sweetheart for 28 years and we have one grown son and one fur baby. We live in a rural area but I've always wanted to live in a big city which is why I frequently share pictures of city life. I love all things beautiful. I love artwork, paintings, sculptures, photography, you name it. I love great architecture, a beautifully decorated room, fashion and delicious food, as well as all of nature, that provides us so many wonderful things to enjoy.

I love beautiful words as well. Be it poetry, a good story that makes me feel good or just words of inspiration that make my day. I love to share all the lovely things I find with you and hopefully it brightens your day. Sometimes a cheerful word or a gorgeous picture can make all the difference. That is my desire, to share with you things to make your life a little happier or cheerier or inspire you in some way. I hope you enjoy.



Much Love <3




No comments:

Post a Comment